Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some People

Today I was talking to a boy in my cousin's ward. I had been introduced to him by a mutual friend, and he seemed like a nice guy.
After the introduction, he immediately asks me something like, "So what apartment do you live in?"
I politely respond, "I actually am not in your ward, I'm living--"
"Oh. Then get out of here." he says with a literal wave of his snobby little hand.
He's got to be joking, I think to myself. I give him a little laugh and try to continue the conversation.
He stares at me blankly for a few seconds as he leans against the wall with his arms folded. After a few weird moments, he lets his eyes drift elsewhere.

Seriously??
Ok. I guess he's not joking.
He's just a little bit full of himself
Jerk.

I slowly turn around and begin talking to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment