Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feeling Mellow

I am not in my usual gung-ho writing mood, so this post is kind of watered down and to the point. But here it is nonetheless 

Today has been a good day. The spring weather is finally starting to show itself. Today I walked outside to hear birds chirping and see tiny rivers running down every gutter.

I got to learn about health care (sociology), and talking donkey's and death by fire (Old Testament).

I also got to watch P.S I Love You for the first time and I loved it. It's one of those movies that makes you laugh and cry. And the music choice was fantastic. In fact, the song you should be listening to right now (Kisses and Cake) is one example. 

Around the time the movie got over, Dad called and said that since he had missed our Thursday lunch, he wanted to have dinner instead. So he picked me up from my apartment with Mom and Allison, and we had a lovely dinner at Taco Time. 

Following the dinner date at Taco Time, I went to The Craze, a little place here with laser tag and stuff, for a ward party. It was more fun than I thought it would be. I was ranked 15th in Laser Tag... and I got killed by my FHE brother in Mini Golf. But let it be known that I did get a hole in two once. It didn't quite make up for the hole in 25... but I finally got the "rock the baby" motion down, so maybe next time I can take him. 

Anyways, as I am writing this I am regretting the fact that I don't have any pictures to show for it. 

I'll have to remember to take my camera with me next time.

For now though, I think I will just share a video that I love with all my heart. It is old and irrelevant to today, but it's a good memory. So pause the music, and take a look.



It's really bad quality, but I love it so much I couldn't leave it out. Griffin and I used to do this sometimes-- and as you can tell, we aren't the best. It was always fun though :) It must have been the Slurpee that kept things going


2 comments: