Friday, March 4, 2011

Making Memories

I love pictures. For me, they are such a good reminder of great memories that can sometimes be forgotten. Here are just a few of my favorite memories. 


This is my first roommate ever, Celeste Cook. We became really good friends, and I love her


Haley and Matt


Griffin and Ashland


Fourth of July camping trip 2009


At the Draper Days Rodeo


Me and Kait Kait


Guess who?


Last high school dance, with Kevin Jeppesen


Graduation.


After my last high school tennis match


Senior Trip to Las Vegas


Great Grandpa and Evelyn


Logan and Rachel cross country skiing


summer days


Seattle trip





Poker Night. So fun!


Uncle Griffin and Evelyn


At the Tulsa Aquarium with Griffin and Ash


(Look at my last post for a video memory)

No comments:

Post a Comment